I wouldn't think so but not sure. It isn't tight and hard like that and when you break it up the trichs have had enough room to grow. I've found pgr stuff the structure is so tight that once you bust it open the amount of trichomes you can see just plummets.
Aga...in it is possible I don't run a lab or anything but tastes plenty clean to me!
Sophie's Breath by Beautifulbcflowers sourced from greasegodz via thewholesomemonkey November 2020
• Lineage: Sophisticated Lady (Sophie's Cut) x Mendovreath F2
• Bred by Unknown
• Cultivated by @beautifulbcflowers
• Sourced from @greasegodz via @thewholesomemonkey
• ?? • Bag appeal - mostly smalls with ...some medium sized nugs that are nicely trimmed with a great cure leaving them quite dense but with a nice squish to them feel very greasy to the touch and are also very sticky and leave your fingers feeling dusty from handling them. These sexy buds are made up of mostly purple with some being lighter but most is very dark and appears black with some nice light and darker greens and orange/rust colored pistils. There is a dusty and resinous coating of milky white trichomes with plenty of heads still visibly intact.
• ??? • Smell/Taste/Burn - the smell upon cracking the can is super dank with a gassy overtone and those familiar Breath terps of I have cone to love so damn much and has a dank earthy finish beneath all that gas. The taste is amazing with a sweet earthy Breath inhale and has spicy vanilla and some gassy notes on the exhale. Joints burn perfectly even and grease up nicely about ¼ way through and produce a thin outer layer of darker colored ash that is pure white in the center which has happened to me every single time I have had this strain, regardless of who grew it.
• ? • High - slaps good starting above the shoulders with a very euphoric and stoney head high with strong pressure build up in the entire head but mostly focused behind the eyes leaving them feeling instantly weighted. Quickly it becomes a full body high as a relaxing body load comes on getting increasingly stronger until you are left couchlocked while rendering chronic pain non existent. The already potent full body stone gets even stronger and makes this sativa feel much more like an indica.
• ? • Overall this was a great cut of Sophie's Breath with great bag appeal, a wicked terp profile, a semi clean burn, and a nice potent stone. I rate this..........
Gelato 45 by Beautifulbcflowers sourced by greasegodz via thewholesomemonkey November 2020
• Lineage: GSC x Sunset Sherbet
• Bred by Unknown
• Cultivated by beautifulbcflowers
• Sourced from greasegodz via thewholesomemonkey
• Bag appeal - these small buds are nicely trimmed and are immaculately cured leaving t...hem quite dense with a greasy feel to them and are nice and fresh inside. Some light and dark greens but mostly made up of some light and also some very dark purple with popping orange pistils. The layer of resinous trichomes that top these nugs are frosty white looking and have plenty of heads still visibly intact. Gorgeous bag appeal on this cut!
• ??? • Smell/Taste/Burn - classic gelato profile that is nice and loud upon cracking the can filling the air with creamy minty overtones and doughy citrus as well as some gas. The taste also loud has a strong minty overtone and creamy dough with light citrus undertones along with some earthy notes on the exhale. Joints burn perfectly even and build up an oil ring about ¼ way through while producing a mostly white ash with some minor peppering.
• ? • High - this one kicks off with an extremely euphoric and uplifting high melting away stress, depression, and or anxiety in no time. No matter what this one leaves me very chatty everytime I smoke it making it great to smoke with others and is definitely one of those crowd pleasing strains as well. Perfect to smoke any time of day for me however, novice consumers may feel somewhat lethargic from it and even leaves my eyelids pretty heavy after smoking.
• ? • Overall this was an amazing cut of Gelato 45 with phenomenal bag appeal, a delicious terp profile that translates perfectly, a clean burn, and a potent stone. I rate this........
Papaya Punch - The Wholesome Monkey - October 2020
Fruity nose, smoke is smooth. Salt and pepper ash, the high is not heavy but a relaxed sativa. Uplifting and chill, good for a morning smoke. $40 quarter after $25 referral bonus. Probably wouldn't grab this one again, I prefer the Red Congolese as a morning smoke and this strain doesn't rea...lly fit into any other part of my day. Maybe a Sunday morning smoke. The best part is the unique smell, really fruity and something else I cannot describe.